The success of a safety program requires full and earnest cooperation from every employee with the company.
Safety is the most crucial aspect of every job performed by our staff and contractors.
Our people are the most precious resource and we must protect them at all cost, and everyone in the company is dedicated to this mission. Training ensures that workers have been made aware of workplace hazards and that appropriate precautions have
been taken to avoid accidents and injuries.
Our safety program highlights:
- 10 Hours of OSHA Training is required for Foremen and Project Managers (rigorous field and office training)
- Special emphasis on Trench Safety training
- “Toolbox talk” meetings are conducted on a weekly basis at the job site
- Equipment operators must be tested & certified
- Constant communication with our safety equipment & material suppliers to use the most up-to-date methods and safety gear
- Project foremen must document workplace hazards and take appropriate precautions before starting work
- Rewards & penalties to reinforce behavior
- Direct owner & management involvement to carry out our program and lead by example
We believe safety is a vital aspect & top priority in every project. We live by this philosophy and implement it in our daily work and is a critical part of our planning and construction phases.